ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Course (CQI/IRCA - Accredited)
From: Feb 22, 2021
To: Feb 26, 2021
The training will be conducted in English
Please contact us for a price
Contact us to enquire about this session
On completing BCMS training you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a BCMS including the principles, processes and techniques used for the management and assessment of a BCM system
- Explain the purpose and content of ISO 22301
- Explain the role of a BCMS auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an BCMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the ISO 22301 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to plan, conduct, report and follow-up third party audits against the requirements of ISO 22301 in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
BCMS auditor training is designed for those who have a general background in Business Continuity Management and have a basic knowledge of the ISO 22301 standards and requirements.
This training is certificated by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
Contact SGS today to find out how our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training can benefit you and your organization.