Industrial Manufacturing Polymer Testing
Polymer testing from SGS – assure the safe and efficient use of your polymeric materials, and compliance with all relevant national and international standards.
The range of applications for your polymeric materials is expanding into almost every area of human activity. As a result, ensuring the safety of your materials is essential. Our polymer testing services offer you comprehensive measuring and testing to ensure the safe and efficient use of your polymeric materials.
Why use polymer testing services from SGS?
Our polymer testing services help you to:
- Identify the characteristics, properties and flaws of your materials
- Comply with all relevant national and international standards
- Ensure that your polymeric materials meet your clients’ safety, environmental and aging requirements
Trusted polymer testing from a leading provider
As a trusted world leader, we offer you advanced polymer testing technologies, unrivaled experienced and highly qualified staff. Plus, with a global network of specialized polymer testing laboratories we can identify the characteristics, properties and flaws of your polymer materials – anywhere in the world.
Our laboratories perform tests for mechanical, thermal, electrical, flammability and optical properties for a range of polymeric materials.
Our tests for plastic materials and products includes:
- Many plastic sheets and films that are used as packing materials
- PC sun panels
- Plastic floors
- Plastic structures used in electric and electronic products
- Reflection materials
- Weave bags
Our tests for rubber materials and products includes:
- Food grade rubber (hygiene, environmental and toxicity tests)
- Latex products
- Rubber products
- Sealing materials
- Tires, including inner and outer tires for bicycles, motorcycles, cars and trucks
- Vulcanized rubber
- Waterproof materials
Our tests for coatings, inks, adhesives and raw materials includes:
- Adhesive resins
- Automobile coatings
- Coil coating
- Construction coatings
- Fluorocarbon coatings
- Plastic coatings
- Powder coatings
- Rubber paint
- Toy coatings
- Wood coatings
Our tests for composite materials includes:
- Lead Rubber Bearing (LRB) and pot bearing pad
- Fiber Reinforce Plastics (FRP)
- Carbon Fiber (CF)
- Carbon Fiber Plastics (CCFP)
Contact us today to find out how our polymer testing can assure the safe and efficient use of your polymeric materials, and compliance with all relevant national and international standards.